How do I disassociate my Payoneer account?
If you want to update your payout preferences or connect a new Payoneer account to your TuneCore account, our Artist Support team can help!
- Contact us from the email address associated with your account
- In your request, include a copy of a valid government-issued photo ID. This is for your security, to ensure nobody else has access to your revenue. Be sure the name on the ID matches the name on your TuneCore account
- Our team will review the request and disassociate the account if we are able
Once you're ready to add another Payoneer account (or re-add your existing one):
- Navigate to your Balance History
- Click “Withdraw Money”
- When the Payoneer window appears, click “Already have a Payoneer Account? Sign in”
- You’ll be prompted to add your Payoneer account credentials
This video also walks through the signup process in detail:
Why do I need to submit a tax form?
TuneCore is based in the United States and we are required by law to comply with IRS regulations. These regulations include collecting information about your tax status. Payoneer will request this information from you on TuneCore’s behalf.
Not sure which form you need to submit? Check out Payoneer’s support section to find out which W-series form you’ll need to fill out.
If you’re still not sure which form to use, we recommend that you consult with a tax advisor. Neither TuneCore nor Payoneer’s support team can advise you on how to complete any of these forms.
How do I submit my tax form?
If you need help submitting your tax form, you can find step-by-step instructions here!
When you select Payoneer as your payment method, you’ll receive an email that contains a unique link to an online wizard. The wizard will help you navigate through the tax form selection and submission process.
Once you’ve filled out the right W-series form for your status, you should use the same link to submit your form. Can’t find the link? Contact the Artist Support team and we’ll send it to you.
Need to update your tax form? Payoneer’s support team can help! You’ll need to get in touch with them directly to make changes to your account information, including any updates to your tax form.
How long will it take for my funds to appear in my Payoneer account?
TuneCore manually reviews all withdrawal requests as a matter of security. This means it may take up to 2-3 business days to approve your request. Once your withdrawal has been approved, it will appear in your Payoneer account almost instantly.
This means that if you submit your withdrawal request on a Tuesday, it should be approved by the end of the day on Friday. If you submit it on Thursday, it will be approved by the end of the day the following Tuesday.
How do I add or update my bank account in Payoneer?
You can update your banking information directly within your Payoneer account settings by following these steps:
- Log in to your Payoneer account
- From the main menu, go to "Settings" then choose "Bank Accounts"
- Select "Add new bank account"
- Follow the instructions to add your new banking details