1. What is
TapInfluence is the industry’s leading influencer marketing software platform. Brands and agencies license the software to search a marketplace of influencers and content creators and to automate the management of these influencer campaigns from beginning to end.
2. What is an influencer?
An influencer is an individual (or group, like a team or band) who has built a social following based around a particular topic like food, fashion, music, entertainment, fitness, or parenting. Influencers create and publish content on social platforms like blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, YouTube or Vine.
3. What is the TapInfluence marketplace?
The TapInfluence Marketplace is part of the software where brands and agencies search for influencers based on certain criteria to identify influencers who would be a good match for their brands.
4. How does the marketplace work?
Once a marketer has selected an influencer, an email is sent to the influencer with details around the opportunity. Details include requirements, timeline, compensation and terms. After the email invitation is sent, all details will be available in the 'Programs' section under the 'Marketplace' tab.
5. How do I apply for campaigns and opportunities with brands?
There is no application process for opportunities. Brands log into TapInfluence , access the Marketplace, and search for influencers that are a good fit for their brand by looking at media kits to get to know you better. Once they’ve identified a good match, you will receive an email with full details about the opportunity, including compensation, editorial calendar and the option to accept or decline the opportunity.
6. How do I know if I qualify to be an influencer?
If you have at leas t 10,000 i n reach across all your social profiles (including blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and Vine) than you qualify
7. How do I sign up?
1. Click here or log into your TuneCore account and click on the "Work With Brands" tab at the top of the screen.
2. You’ll be directed to a registration page that will ask for your name, email and to create a password.
3. Then just complete your profile and you’re done!
8. How can influencers increase their chances of getting selected?
While there are lots of criteria that brands and agencies search on to find influencers, there are 6 key fields that are searched on most often. Be sure to complete the following areas of your profile to optimize your chances of being matched to brands:
1. Add a profile picture
6. Connect your social accounts so your total reach can be determined
9. What if I’m already in the
If you are already a part of the TapInfluence marketplace, just notify TapInfluence customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you are a TuneCore member so your profile can be tagged as TuneCore.
10. If I have questions, who can answer them for me?
The best way to receive great service, a quick answer or fast resolution is by emailing email@example.com