No. In order for the composition portion to be claimed you would need to sign up with the Publishing Administration Service in order to monetize this separate copyright. To learn more about signing up for the Publishing Administration Service, please click here .
Articles in this section
- Getting started with YouTube Content ID
- YouTube Music and Content ID
- What are "Monetizable Views?"
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Content ID Report?
- Your monthly YouTube Content ID report
- What's the difference between YouTube Music and the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Collection Service?
- Are there any recurring fees associated with monetizing my audio?
- How are videos that use my music impacted by YouTube Content ID?
- Can someone prevent YouTube from placing ads on their video?
- How will I make money?