No. In order for the composition portion to be claimed you would need to sign up with the Publishing Administration Service in order to monetize this separate copyright. To learn more about signing up for the Publishing Administration Service, please click here .
Articles in this section
- YouTube Music and Sound Recording Revenue Services
- What are "Monetizable Views?"
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What is the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What's the difference between YouTube Music and the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Collection Service?
- Are there any recurring fees associated with monetizing my audio?
- How are videos that use my music impacted by the YouTube Sound Recording service?
- Can someone prevent YouTube from placing ads on their video?
- YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Collection Service: Frequently Asked Questions
- How will I make money?