YouTube’s policy does not allow for retroactive payment related to any views from videos containing your music prior to the start of opting into this service.
Articles in this section
- YouTube Music and Content ID
- What are "Monetizable Views?"
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Content ID Report?
- Your monthly YouTube Content ID report
- What's the difference between YouTube Music and the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Collection Service?
- Are there any recurring fees associated with monetizing my audio?
- How are videos that use my music impacted by YouTube Content ID?
- Can someone prevent YouTube from placing ads on their video?
- Getting started with YouTube Content ID
- How will I make money?