Yes. You pay a one-time setup fee. The service is good for all current and future releases. As you release new music, you can hand-pick which eligible tracks will be monetized. If you want to monetize tracks, you must submit them. We do not automatically monetize your current or new releases.
Articles in this section
- TuneCore Social Pro Mobile: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social: Frequently Asked Questions
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- DropKloud: Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Art Tracks store?
- How does the LANDR Instant Mastering process work?
- How does LANDR Instant Mastering enhance the sound of my music?
- What happened to TuneCore Video Distribution? Can I use TuneCore for Video Distribution?
- What is LANDR Instant Mastering?
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?