No. TuneCore does not report any of its artists' account or sales information to third parties. If you'd like to register with Nielsen Soundscan, you can do so by going to their website here .
Articles in this section
- TuneCore Taxes FAQ
- How do I withdraw my money?
- Can I release charity/non-profit music through TuneCore?
- Why do I see a negative sale for iTunes on my Monthly Sales Report?
- How is a daily trend report different from a monthly sales report?
- Does TuneCore report to Nielsen Soundscan?
- Understanding 'My Sales' page and Monthly Sales Reports
- What are downloads and streams?
- Does TuneCore automatically pay out mechanical royalties to rights/collection societies?
- What is SoundExchange and how do I collect money from them that is not paid to TuneCore?