An auto-renewal is an automated way for you to pay your releases' subscription fees without having to worry about any downtime or interruptions to your streams and sales.
- All albums, singles and ringtones distributed through TuneCore are on 1-year, 2-year or 5-year subscription plans.
- All accounts are automatically enrolled into our auto-renewal feature for the convenience of keeping your music live and uninterrupted in the stores you choose for distribution.
- We'll send you an email notification 28 days before your renewal fee is due
- Your subscription starts on the day your release was distributed with TuneCore.
How does it work?
Depending on which payment method you've saved in your "Payment Preferences," we will automatically charge your TuneCore balance, stored credit card, or Paypal account to renew your subscription.
We will always try to charge your TuneCore balance first, unless have opted out, and take what the balance can cover (must be at least 1 release). If there is still a remaining amount due, we will take that from your stored credit card or Paypal account.
To access your payment preferences:
- Click your name at the top right corner of the screen to open the dropdown menu.
- Choose "Payment Preferences" from the menu.
Don't want to auto-renew one or more of your releases? Let our Artist Support team know by submitting a request below:
Be sure to write to us from the email address associated with your TuneCore account so we can better serve you.