Promaster is an instant mastering service provided by Aftermaster Audio Labs that helps you perfect the sound of your music. Promaster's combination of state-of-the-art proprietary algorithms, which were designed by an unrivaled team of music industry experts, offers an instant mastering experience of unparalleled quality and turnaround at the click of a button. Simply upload a single or album, and in seconds you can listen to a free 90 second preview of four CD quality versions of your music -- "Powerful," "Radio Ready," "Bass Enhanced," and "Vocal Enhanced." To learn more about how Promaster Instant Mastering enhances the sound of your music, click here.
Aftermaster, Inc. is an award-winning, industry leading audio company that has produced, engineered, and mastered more hit music than any audio company in the world.
To get started:
- Click on a Promaster link from the TuneCore website.
- Create an Aftermaster account by filling out the form using your TuneCore email address and clicking the TUNECORE MEMBER button when the form is complete.
IMPORTANT: TuneCore has formed an exclusive partnership with Aftermaster to offer TuneCore artists a lower price than the standard price offered by Promaster anywhere else. To receive this special price, be sure to only use the email address associated with your TuneCore account when you create your Aftermaster account, and click the TUNECORE MEMBER button when the form is completely filled out.
- Within your dashboard, click the "upload" button to upload your track.
- Click on your uploaded track to access your four 90 seciond previews (one for each style of mastering).
- When you're ready to purchase, click on the Store link in the top nav and purchase a single.
- Head back to your dashboard, click on the Mastered Tracks tab, select your song, and click "download track" to use your single master credit and complete your purchase.
- Within your dashboard, click the "upload" button to upload all of your tracks.
- Click on each of your uploaded tracks to access your four 90 second previews (one for each style of mastering for each track you've uploaded).
- When you're ready to purchase a mastered album, click on the Store link in the top nav and purchase an album.
- Head back to your dashboard, click Create Album under the Track Options section to the left of your tracks, and create your album by adding your uploaded tracks.
- Save your album.
- Head back to your dashboard, click on the Recent Albums tab, select your Album, and click "download" to use your album master credit and complete your purchase.
In addition to instant mastering, Aftermaster also offers Custom Mastering, which you can learn about by visiting ProMaster's site here.