YouTube users who utilize your audio in their videos cannot stop YouTube from placing ads, or take down any already-placed ads. The only way to avoid having ads on a monetized video is to take the video down completely.
Articles in this section
- YouTube Music and Sound Recording Revenue Services
- What are "Monetizable Views?"
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What is the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What's the difference between YouTube Music and the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Collection Service?
- Are there any recurring fees associated with monetizing my audio?
- How are videos that use my music impacted by the YouTube Sound Recording service?
- How much money can I make on YouTube through the TuneCore YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service?
- How long does it take for videos to become monetized on YouTube?
- Can someone prevent YouTube from placing ads on their video?