The following information is regarding TuneCore's Publishing Administration service
The Composition Registration status is there to advise you of the standing of your compositions as it relates to the worldwide registration process. You will be provided status updates including (but not limited to) the following:
- Pending – The publishing split(s) claimed is conflicting with previous submissions or exceeds a 100% total.
- Split Missing– Writer publishing share(s) has not been submitted for registration.
- Sent For Registration – Compositions have been sent to over 60+ societies, sources and digital stores worldwide for registration. Please refer to the bubble for a listing of territories where your works are submitted for registration.
- Registered – Composition(s) has been successfully registered with your PRO (e.g., BMI, ASCAP, PRS, APRA, etc), sources and digital stores for administration and royalty collection.
- Not Yet Distributed – Your sound recording is not LIVE in stores for the Distribution Service. Until your sound recording is LIVE in stores you will not be able to submit your split for the Composition for Publishing Administration
- Not Controlled – You have indicated that you have a 0% split on this composition and are not the writer or is in a prior publishing deal.
For additional information on the Composition Registration Status please see the chart below and the following link from our Tunecore blog