Please note: Store Automator is only available to accounts on the pay-per-release model or either the Breakout or Professional Unlimited Plan.
TuneCore adds new stores all the time! Use Store Automator to automatically deliver your releases to new stores as we add them.
How it works:
- You will no longer have to manually add new stores that we add to our service for releases that have the Automator turned on. New stores are stores new to TuneCore's distribution service; this offer excludes any stores currently available through TuneCore. If your release is missing any stores before you add Automator, you must add your release to those stores.
- Your releases with Automator turned on will be automatically delivered once a new store becomes available. As with any store, we'll ask new stores to get your music up as quickly as possible. We'll let you know what to expect with each new store we add.
- We'll email you as soon as we've delivered your releases to a new store.
- We expect your music to be live in new stores within approximately 2-6 weeks after you receive your New Store notification.
- We define future stores as download, streaming, or radio services. If something comes along that's a great opportunity for artists but doesn't fit with our store model, then it will not be included here.
You can activate Store Automator for your release directly in your TuneCore account. Once you're logged in, click on "Releases," and then "Store Manager". At the bottom of the page, you will be notified of any releases that do not have the Store Automator activated and be able to checkout.
If there is a store that gets added to one of your releases through the Store Automator that you don't want or like you can request to have your music removed from that store here.
Got more questions? Please see our Store Automator Terms.