Please Note: Only accounts using a paid Unlimited Plan can add stores to a release after distribution.
To add more stores to a release that has already been distributed:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the “Releases” tab and then “Store Manager”
- If you want to add a store to all of the available releases, you can check off the box on the left hand side next to each store.
- If you only want to add a store to a particular release, click on "Select releases to deliver to 'Store Name' " to the right of the store description. You can then pick the exact releases you wish to send to that store.
- Once you're done selecting your stores, scroll down and click “Checkout”.
- Once the new stores are in your shopping cart, you’ll need to head to checkout to complete the "purchase", even though you won't have to pay anything to add the stores.
*Be sure to take advantage of our new "Store Automator" tool within your Store Manager. Use Store Automator to automatically deliver your releases to new stores as we add them. Store Automator is only available to accounts using the Breakout or Professional Unlimited Plans.