Check our nifty pricing page here to find out how much our service costs!
Articles in this section
- Can I sign up for TuneCore Publishing Administration even if I am already a member of a performing rights society (ASCAP / PRS / APRA, etc)?
- How Do I Register My Music Once I’ve Purchased TuneCore Publishing Administration?
- I have my own publishing entity and represent multiple writers; can I still join your Publishing Administration Service?
- What is a CAE / IPI Number?
- What are shares and how do I figure out my share?
- Can I submit a work that contains a sample, or interpolation, of a copyrighted composition?
- Why is my Song Marked as Ineligible in Composition Manager?
- By hiring TuneCore, will I give up ownership of my copyrights?
- What is the YouTube Accrued Royalties Payment Agreement?
- Why does TuneCore need exclusive administration rights in order to collect my songwriter royalties?