Whitelist means to “exclude.” If you do not want TuneCore to collect revenue for your sound recordings on your channel, you can set your Channel Preferences to whitelist (exclude) your YouTube channel.
Articles in this section
- How Does Promaster Instant Mastering Enhance The Sound Of My Music?
- TuneCore Social Pro Mobile: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social: Frequently Asked Questions
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Music store?
- How does the Promaster Instant Mastering process work?
- What happened to TuneCore Video Distribution? Can I use TuneCore for Video Distribution?
- What is Promaster by Aftermaster Instant Mastering?
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What is the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?