The 80% payout rate for sound recordings reflects the work TuneCore does to collect this complex revenue stream. For a small 20% fee we help you maximize the money you earn from YouTube.
Articles in this section
- TuneCore Social Pro Mobile: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social: Frequently Asked Questions
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- How can I make posters for my shows?
- DropKloud: Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Art Tracks store?
- How does the LANDR Instant Mastering process work?
- How does LANDR Instant Mastering enhance the sound of my music?
- What happened to TuneCore Video Distribution? Can I use TuneCore for Video Distribution?