Eligible : You can submit specific tracks to YouTube for revenue collection that:
- Use only your own material for which you have exclusive rights.
- Use third-party material for which you have exclusive rights.
Ineligible : You can not submit tracks to YouTube for revenue collection that:
- Contain public domain clips or speeches
- Contain any ambient sound effects (like nature sounds), production loops (such as GarageBand loops) or samples from audio libraries (like Musicbed and Audiojungle)
- Contain any third party content that you do not have exclusively licensed (such as samples/beats you do not have exclusively licensed)
- Are karaoke versions or sound-a-like cover versions
- Are part of a compilation/various artists’ albums
- You have previously licensed to a third party, on an exclusive basis
- Are already monetized on YouTube by another distributor
- Are video game soundtracks (unless you are the video game publisher)
Important : Violations of these guidelines may lead to permanent blocking of your account from this service.