Follow these steps to see if a release is live in a foreign iTunes territory:
- Open the iTunes application ( NOT www.itunes.com) on your computer.
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the iTunes store homepage, and click on the flag that appears in the bottom right corner.
- Click on the country or region you're interested in searching.
- Type the release title or artist name into the search box at the top right corner (next to the magnifying glass).
- If the release you're looking for is live in that country or region, it will appear in the store.
- To switch back to your original iTunes store territory, scroll down to the bottom of the iTunes store homepage and click on the flag in the bottom right corner.
- Click on the country or region you wish you switch to.