If you see a negative sale (or debit) for iTunes in your Monthly Sales Report, that means someone purchased your album through Complete My Album (CMA). Learn more
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw my money?
- Can I release charity/non-profit music through TuneCore?
- Why do I see a negative sale for iTunes on my Monthly Sales Report?
- How is a daily trend report different from a monthly sales report?
- Does TuneCore report to Nielsen Soundscan?
- What are downloads and streams?
- Does TuneCore automatically pay out mechanical royalties to rights/collection societies?
- What is SoundExchange and how do I collect money from them that is not paid to TuneCore?
- Do the digital stores keep any money from my music sales?
- What is a Daily Trend Report?