Although TuneCore can accept spoken word albums, EPs and singles, we cannot deliver audiobook content to iTunes or the other stores. An audiobook is a recording of a published text being read. There is a private company, separate from TuneCore and the digital stores called audible.com that has the exclusive right to distribute audiobook content. If your album, EP or single is an audiobook, you'll have to contact them. However, all other spoken word content can be distributed through TuneCore.
Articles in this section
- Who do I contact for TuneCore Partnerships?
- TuneCore 101
- What is the difference between Music Distribution and Publishing Administration? Do I need Publishing Administration?
- How do I create a new TuneCore account?
- Does TuneCore offer volume discounts on distribution?
- Does TuneCore's website support Internet Explorer?
- What age must I be in order to use TuneCore?
- Can I choose what stores I want to distribute my music to?
- What is a TuneCore Distribution Credit?
- Does TuneCore distribute audiobooks?