- Generally, stores report an entire month’s sales to TuneCore on a two-month delay. So, if a sale of your music occurred in January, you would receive the money and sales reports in March.
- TuneCore posts your sales reports and money in your TuneCore account every Friday for all stores, as long as we’ve received reports.
- iTunes’ sales are typically reported on the first Friday of the month.
- We do not send you notifications when you get paid. Please check your account starting two months after your music has become available in stores.
- If you've had no sales activity for a particular month in any store, you will not receive a sales report for that month.
NOTE: If music sales take place in the last few days of a month, the stores often carry those sales over to the next month’s reporting statement. Also, we cannot report money to accounts until the stores have sent us that period's sales reporting and money. If there is ever a delay in a store reporting sales to us, there will be a delay in posting sales to accounts for that store.
You May Also Find This Helpful:
Can I see my sales activity sooner than 2 months out?
Yes. For iTunes, Amazon Music, and Spotify sales only, we provide Daily Trend Reports. Learn more about them here
View Related Blog Posts
10 Tips For Using Music Sales Reporting for a Healthier Business
Amazon Music & Spotify Trend Reports Now Available for TuneCore Artists
New Daily iTunes Trend Reports: What They Are & 5 Ways to Use Them