- Click on a Promaster link from the TuneCore website.
- Create an Aftermaster account by filling out the form using your TuneCore email address and clicking the TUNECORE MEMBER button when the form is complete.
IMPORTANT: TuneCore has formed an exclusive partnership with Aftermaster to offer TuneCore artists a lower price than the standard price offered by Promaster anywhere else. To receive this special price, be sure to only use the email address associated with your TuneCore account when you create your Aftermaster account, and click the TUNECORE MEMBER button when the form is completely filled out.
- Within your dashboard, click the "upload" button to upload your track.
- Click on your uploaded track to access your four 90 seciond previews (one for each style of mastering).
- When you're ready to purchase, click on the Store link in the top nav and purchase a single.
- Head back to your dashboard, click on the Mastered Tracks tab, select your song, and click "download track" to use your single master credit and complete your purchase.
- Within your dashboard, click the "upload" button to upload all of your tracks.
- Click on each of your uploaded tracks to access your four 90 second previews (one for each style of mastering for each track you've uploaded).
- When you're ready to purchase a mastered album, click on the Store link in the top nav and purchase an album.
- Head back to your dashboard, click Create Album under the Track Options section to the left of your tracks, and create your album by adding your uploaded tracks.
- Save your album.
- Head back to your dashboard, click on the Recent Albums tab, select your Album, and click "download" to use your album master credit and complete your purchase.
In addition to instant mastering, Aftermaster also offers Custom Mastering, which you can learn about by clicking here.