If you are a customer, you and other people using your music on YouTube will get a YouTube notification stating that TuneCore has claimed your sound recording. The notification means that TuneCore is officially collecting money on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- TuneCore Social Pro Mobile: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social: Frequently Asked Questions
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- DropKloud: Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Art Tracks store?
- How does the LANDR Instant Mastering process work?
- How does LANDR Instant Mastering enhance the sound of my music?
- What happened to TuneCore Video Distribution? Can I use TuneCore for Video Distribution?
- What is LANDR Instant Mastering?
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?