In order to collect the most money from the use of your music in other people’s videos, you need access to YouTube’s system, and access is typically restricted to large labels, publishers and distributors. Plus, you need the training and knowledge to navigate YouTube’s complex system to collect revenue and manage rights disputes. This TuneCore service can manage these monetization tasks for you. Generally, you can monetize your own channel , if you want.
Articles in this section
- How Does Promaster Instant Mastering Enhance The Sound Of My Music?
- TuneCore Social Pro Mobile: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social: Frequently Asked Questions
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- DropKloud: Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Art Tracks store?
- How does the Promaster Instant Mastering process work?
- What happened to TuneCore Video Distribution? Can I use TuneCore for Video Distribution?
- What is Promaster by Aftermaster Instant Mastering?
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?