It depends on various factors, including how often your music is used. The more people upload and stream your music, the more you earn from you sound recordings.
Articles in this section
- TuneCore Social Pro Mobile: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social: Frequently Asked Questions
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- DropKloud: Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Art Tracks store?
- What happened to TuneCore Video Distribution? Can I use TuneCore for Video Distribution?
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What is the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- Is YouTube Art Tracks different from the other ways that TuneCore helps me collect money from YouTube?
- What happens to videos on YouTube that are using the tracks I selected for the TuneCore YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service?