You cannot select sub-genres for your release through TuneCore. iTunes picks sub-genres by their own editorial discretion.
Articles in this section
- What are the different roles and credits I can give on my release?
- How do I find my Artist ID / Artist URL in iTunes and Apple Music?
- How do I create a new release (album, single or ringtone) in my TuneCore account?
- Boomplay: Description, Go Live Time, Territories, How They Sell Your Music, Pay Rate
- Kuack Media Group: Description, Go Live Time, Territories, How They Sell Your Music, Pay Rate
- Why is my single listed as Various Artists on Spotify?
- Can I move a release from one TuneCore account to another TuneCore account?
- Can I distribute a cover song through TuneCore?
- Can I distribute my release for pre-order before my audio is fully uploaded?
- Do I need to create an account in a store in order for my music to be available there?