No, you keep 100% of your rights to your music. When you use our service, you enter a non-exclusive agreement.
Articles in this section
- TuneCore Billions Campaign and Free Single Promotion FAQ
- Who do I contact for TuneCore Partnerships?
- TuneCore 101
- What is the TuneCore Affiliate Program?
- What is the difference between Music Distribution and Publishing Administration? Do I need Publishing Administration?
- How do I create a new TuneCore account?
- Does TuneCore offer volume discounts on distribution?
- What is TuneCore Campus?
- Does TuneCore's website support Internet Explorer?
- What age must I be in order to use TuneCore?